Drive with Pride, Inc. is a virtual driver’s license reinstatement assistance program that has been helping Minnesota residents regain their driving privileges. The program offers a customized step-by-step process designed to guide our client through the path of getting their driver’s license reinstated unless it is a permanent ban due to habitual violations.
The comprehensive self-help program is designed to guide our client through the path of getting their driver’s license reinstated. Our clients complete the State requirements, then follow the customized comprehensive program through the path of getting suspense holds lifted and license reinstated. A valid license gives our client the power of negotiation: fine dismissal, modification and/or fine reduction which could save you money.
Since the COVID-19 Pandemic, our company is now 100% virtual and enrollment forms are accessible under the Enrollment tab 24 hours for your convenience.
Comprehensive Self-Help Program includes:
- Consultant to research court and driving records for open citations, citations in collections, civil judgments, child support holds, obtain state requirements necessary to acquire a valid license, and develop a customized self-help program,
- Provide necessary forms related to reinstating your driver’s license.
- Related resources, including support services such as ignition interlock service providers, chemical use assessment locations, treatment program to meet the guidelines, and insurance certificate (SR-22 insurance) referrals.
- Support throughout the process.
Additional Services Offered:
- $50 Child Support to assist with research and negotiation.
- $50 per Civil Judgment for a consultant to assist with research and negotiation.
- $20 to serve and file motion each motion.
* Prices are subject to change and are current as of 10/10/2021
** We accept secure online electronic payments only and non-refundable. A 3.50% transaction fee will apply.
8362 Tamarack Village, Suite 119-346
Woodbury, MN 55125
Closed all major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Also closed on May 4th, August 8th and September 11th.